Debut picture book from author/illustrator, A.H. Taylor.
The town of Colormazoo has been turned inside out, everywhere you look there's a scream and a shout. The Color Machine is now in disrepair, the town's people march to the Mayor. What can we do, to find a clue? It could have been me or it could have been you?
Will anyone ever uncover what turned the town's people against each other?
Age Range: 4 - 8 years
Paperback: 32 pages
Printer: AmeriPress, Marietta - 1st edition (September 4, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 7 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
The Color Machine - Paperback (2016)
- Returns on eligible items are accepted within 30 calendar days of receipt of the order.
- You must ensure that any item(s) being returned is done so in the original condition at time of purchase.
DAMAGE AND SHIPPING POLICY
- Damage incurred during shipping is not the responsibility of A.H. Taylor.
- You may purchase insurance on your order for an additional charge. Claims on insured packages need to go through the respected postal carrier.
- If an item(s) is returned or exchanged and is received by A.H. Taylor in a condition that surpasses any original damage, due to error or inadequate repackaging by purchaser, the terms of your refund are subject to re-evaluation. Please make sure that you package all returns or exchanges properly before shipping.
- Return shipping to A.H. Taylor is the responsibility of the purchaser. In the case of exchanges shipping the new item(s) will be covered by A.H. Taylor.